Wine Marketing and Advertising
At YesMore, we understand that there are unique set of challenges when marketing wine. Whether it’s promoting a new vintage or increasing name recognition, wine brands need to find creative ways to stand out in a crowded market. That’s where our wine marketing expertise comes in.
We work with wine brands to develop innovative digital marketing campaigns that get results. From social media ads to targeted email campaigns, we know how to reach wine enthusiasts and get them excited about your brand.
So, if you’re looking for an agency partner in wine marketing, get in touch and we’ll share how YesMore could help solve your challenges.
Here are some of our typical services for wine brands.
To see a full list of our services simply click through to our Services Page.
Our ever-evolving black book of 100s of content creators is fulled to the brim with creators that we love working with. They are also all up to date on the rules of rules and regs of shooting content for drinks brands, including for wine marketing.
- A faster process compared to traditional content production
- Wit our network, you do have slightly less control over the final product
- Trust us to write your wine marketing brief and get ti out to a creator who can create it
Marketing Wine with Celebrity Influencers
We’ll find a celebrity tier-level of influencer who can create content for your brand or even act as a brand ambassador. Here we typically:
- Find an appropriate range of relevant celebrities who suit your brand
- Reach out to agents and negotiate contracts
- Build a scope of work and briefing that we feel would best deliver what we need for your wine brand
- We’ll manage all the contracting, briefing and deliverables from the celebrity influencer
- Complete an analysis on our influencer’s effectiveness for your wine marketing goals
Paid Media Strategy
We’ll work with you to build a robust paid media strategy. This includes:
- Deciding how to split your budget between different channels
- Identifying periods of where we spend more and periods where we pull back and explaining why
- Discussing with you what we’re looking to achieve with the next campaign or over the next 6-12 months
- Finding out how we can test, learn and grow what we spend
We can help you with running your digital wine advertising either on a month-to-month service or as a one-off for part of a campaign. Our process involves:
- Organising your content and drafting the ad copy
- Setting up your approved ads in the back-end software
- Check-ins of your running wine ads and optimising them if necessary
- Final analysis with in-depth end of campaign/end of month reports
Social Media Management
We work with you to make sure all elements of your social media strategy are carried out. This covers:
- Managing your monthly wine marketing content calendar
- Managing your community on a daily basis
- Alerting your brand team to any relevant notifications
- Finding conversations that your wine brand can become a part of
- Suggesting on ways your brand can use your different social platforms to market your wine
Whether it’s creating a striking visual identity for a new brand or giving your existing brand a refresh, we can make something stunning together:
- Nailing a creative brief together and working the exact direction we want to take the brand
- Showing your designer options from our list of 100+ designers
- Managing the design process
- Delivery with all printing and production specs
- Helping show you how the label forms a wider wine brand identity into your merch, signage and overall visual identity
Wine Case Studies
Here’s a small selection, but see all of our wine marketing case studies here.